Decadent Chocolate Coconut Fudge August 16 2016, 0 Comments
Decadent & Dreamy Chocolate Coconut Fudge.
***Warning/Disclaimer: LOTS of Chocolate, MOUNTAINS of Coconut and TONS of Sugar***
This is the smoothest, creamiest and not to mention richest Vegan Fudge I have ever made. Perfect for Christmas, Party Favors or special occasions and treats.
What you need:
1 snack size bag of Beach Harvest Chocolate Coconut Chips
1 snack size bag of Beach Harvest Coconut Sprinkles
1 cup of shredded Coconut
200g Dark Chocolate or Dark Cooking Chocolate
100g Sweet Williams White Chocolate
15 Cocoa Butter Buttons or 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Butter 100g Nuttelex (Original – do not use Buttery or Coconut Oil)
1 cup of Brown Sugar
1 320g tin of Condensed Coconut Milk (Pandaroo brand available in most Woolworths).
How to prep:
Line a baking pan with foil and set aside. Make sure all of your ingredients are ready to go as this Fudge begins to set very quickly.
Ensure chocolate is broken up into squares.
What to do:
1. Melt Nuttelex and Cocoa Butter over a high heat and then add Brown Sugar. Stir until boiling and once it foams up, transfer to a low heat and stir until consistency is that of Molasses (this will only take a minute or two).
2. Add the condensed Coconut Milk and stir over a low heat for 15 minutes – continual slow stirring is vital so the mix doesn’t split.
3. Take off the heat and add the dark chocolate, stir until incorporated. Add the white chocolate and mix well.
4. Add shredded coconut and and half a bag of the Beach Harvest Chocolate Coconut Chips. Mix well – the Fudge will thicken up and begin to set so transfer to the foil lined pan as fast as you can, spread fudge into the pan evenly.
5. Top the Fudge with the remaining Beach Harvest Chocolate Chips and decorate with a handful of Beach Harvest Coconut Sprinkles as well.
Place into the Fridge for 90-120 minutes then slice and devour!