Paleo Success! June 16 2014
We had a great day with Paleo Cafe in Cairns! Thank you for all of the support and we look forward to continuing the spread of Healthy, Organic, and Paleo friendly snacks in Australia! The most popular choice, was the "Maple Flavored Coconut Chips", so buy now CLICKING HERE!
To show our thanks to all of our supporters and to give you a tasty meal idea, check out this Paleo friendly recipe:
COCONUT ALMOND CHICKEN PATTIES
- ½ cup almond flour (only certain grocery stores carry it).
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 lbs of ground chicken
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all the ingredients except coconut oil in a mixing bowl.
- Take handfuls of the mixture and create 8 patties.
- Add 1.5 Tbsp of coconut oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- After the oil melts, place patties on the skillet 4 at a time.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until bottom is brown.
- Flip patties, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or until both sides are brown and crispy.
- Use a flat spatula to remove the patties from the skillet. Use a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Repeat steps 3-7 for the remaining patties.
And, here is the link to the recipe: http://www.estherandjacob.com/paleo-recipe-coconut-almond-chicken/